Eco-friendly

Twin Pack

Mossif3 Twin Pack is made from oil of Lemon Eucalyptus and contains 3-5 Herbal Essential Oils. It is 100% non-toxic which is safe for children and pets. Safe and easy to way to repel mosquitoes by just twisting open and leave it for 3 months.

Why Mossif3 Twin Pack?

Trees From Above

Eco-friendly

Image by wilsan u

Prevents Dengue

Natural Ingredients

Non Toxic

Made from natural and biodegradable ingredients

Repels Aedes mosquitoes

Safe to place near children, pets & food

Image by v2osk

Fragrance

Indoor Yoga

Aromatheraphy

Soothing fragrance that reminds you of the rainforest and nature

Essential oil to awaken your senses and soothes your mind & soul

To kill mosquitoes will only add more toxic chemicals into your home, most of these chemicals are pesticides. In an enclosed environment such as air-conditioned room all these toxins are trapped within.

Mossif3 Twin Pack on the other hand helps in healing and cleansing the air while repelling mosquitoes.

Why Repelling and Not Killing

Mossie_How.jpg

Usage Methods

TWP_How_edited_edited.png
TWP_How_edited_edited.png
TWP_How_edited_edited.png
Diagram_edited.png
Diagram_edited.png

01

Open the cap and remove the foil, then close the cap back.

02

Twist open the vent on the cap to your desired level of scent.

03

Take it wherever you go ! 1 bottle of Mossif3 Twin Pack covers up to 100sqft. 

Eucalyptus Branch

Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus

Lemon Eucalyptus Oil, with long term use helps against arthritis, bronchitis, catarrh, cold sores, colds, coughing, fever, flu, poor circulation, and sinusitis.

 

Lemon eucalyptus is a safe alternative to DEET which is the most popular synthetic commercial insect repellent today. However DEET has been documented to cause serious adverse effects, especially in children.

Important Note:

Keep away from sunny or windy area for best result. For outdoor purposes we recommend to put a can on all four corners or place them within 3 feet for best protection.

Cautions

  • Keep out of reach of children.

  • Not to be taken internally.

  • Avoid contact with eyes. If accidentally splashed into eyes, rinse thoroughly with plenty of water.

  • If swallowed, drink lots of water, do not induce vomiting and seek medical attention.

  • If spilled, wash skin with water.

  • Wash hand after use.